The Full Conversation
I posted the following on my FB profile and tagged my father on the post. My nephew-in-law decided to take umbrage. This is the post and the full conversation with him in the comments section:
Just this week:
• Caved to the NRA — again
• Again “joked” he would stay in office for 10 or 14 years
• Imposed a new rule to imprison migrant children, to be indefinitely detained, WITHOUT OVERSIGHT, in his #ConcentrationCampsForKids
• Threatened to release ISIS militants into Europe
• Attacked the Danish prime minister for refusing to sell Greenland — another woman he called “nasty”
• Repeatedly claimed American Jews who vote for Democrats are “disloyal”
• Claimed at another yellie-copter session that he was the “Chosen One”
• Promoted a claim he is considered the “King of Israel” by many Jews
Oh… and, he’s on record as having told more than twelve THOUSAND lies.
Don’t forget, he’s already cost American taxpayers more than 278 times his presidential salary — nearly $120 MILLION dollars at last count. That’s in around two and half years — well over the roughly $105 million for Obama’s ENTIRE EIGHT YEARS.
20 women report he sexually assaulted them — some as young as thirteen years old at the time
Mueller indicted THIRTY FOUR people from the Trump campaign and administration, and associated entitites. Eight convictions so far.
Nephew-In-Law God y’all going to hate the next 6 years.
Denise Dianaty Nephew, FACTS are incapable of hate. The hate and more than TWELVE THOUSAND LIES are all from the Trump and his regime. If he gets his way, he’ll stay in office until he dies. He’s said as much. Are you voting for a king?
How can you still support the man who’s calling Jews disloyal for voting Democrat — just as Hitler demonized them as disloyal to the state? How can you continue to support a many who blasphemously calls himself “the chosen one” and repeats sacrilegious claims that Israelis see him as their “king” and “the second coming of God?” How can you condone #ConcentrationCampsForKids? How can you support a man who condemns Anti-Fascists and openly embraces fascist white supremacists?
Nephew-In-Law Denise yes I can vote for him again. He is doing everything I voted for him to do. Because weak minded people twist his words in their mush minds is not his fault. He has made a great economy. The unemployment rate has dropped lower than ever in history. Making the USA into a leader again instead of the worlds whipping boy.
So yea I sleep well at night knowing that he is running this country and will be for another 4 years. Would I have him be able to run for longer u damm right, until he was voted out.
So yea when I hear people twist shit around to make him look bad it pisses me off. Not saying everything he does is perfect but damm I haven’t seen one of u sad people post a damm thing when he does something good for the country. Act like u looking out for the country. If it would be up to y’all we would be a socialist country in a heart beat.
So till u start posting both sides of it u just a sad sad little leftist.
Denise Dianaty Nephew, you already are in a socialist country. Roads, transit systems (rail, air, etc), schools, libraries, the post office, Social Security, Medicare, FDIC guaranteed banking, massive corporate subsidies, farm subsidies, and more. Your taxes pay for those corporate subsidies while corporations pay ZERO in taxes on multi-billion dollar profits — even getting tax refunds!
ICYMI, that means that YOU are paying for the roads and transit systems those corporations use to sell YOU the goods they’re making their billions from, while their employees work for starvation wages. Forty percent of Walmart employees are on public assistance (Welfare and SNAP) because Walmart just doesn’t pay enough — meanwhile, the five Walmart heirs hold more wealth than FORTY-TWO PERCENT OF ALL AMERICANS COMBINED. That means YOUR tax dollars pay Walmart’s employees so those heirs can keep getting richer.
There is no “both sides.” The actual facts — GOVERNMENT STATISTICS — refute your suppositions. Turn off Fox News and pick up some books, newspapers… turn on NPR or PRI… listen to the AP or Reuters. Pay attention to what our allies are saying and how the world sees this regime — he’s made us a global laughingstock.
For God’s sake, man! I was a Reagan Republican! The Republican party used to defend federal law enforcement. Conservatives used to defend the WHOLE Constitution. Reagan passed the Brady Bill gun legislation. Reagan gave amnesty and a path to citizenship to undocumented immigrants. Reagan helped bring down the Soviet Union and stood against the Russians! Reagan got the world the nuclear arms treaty that Trump so cavalierly discarded. Patriots used to put the country and God before party and a godless man who is antithetical to moral principle… hostile to everything Christ every did or said.
The GOP used to be sane.
Immigrants are not your enemies. Immigrants and refugees are NOT taking anything from America. Federal research proved it.
Verifiable facts discredit every supposition you listed. Facts do not lie. Facts do not hate.
Nephew-In-Law Denise sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I was working on paying for some roads I use. First I don’t watch Fox News. Matter of fact I don’t watch tv at all. Maybe u should get ur head out of cnn’s rectum. It’s funny how not one person said a word about trump doing anything to them till they NEEDED to get him out of office. God knows they can’t have someone come in and wreck the new world order that the leftist have been trying to set up. Btw it think u have capitalism and socialism mixed up. Start a company and make it big. Hire thousands of people and give them insurance. Become a household name. Now ur the bad guy. If Walmart closed its doors right now there would be tens of thousands of people out of work. Living on the street. But that don’t matter. The whole point of business is to make money. If u have one store and make 100,000 a year in profit great. If u own 100,000 stores and make billions ur evil. That is what is the socialist pay of it. So what they don’t pay a “fair share” of the taxes. They are providing something that nobody else can. U think the tax paid on everything purchased in a Walmart doesn’t help us. Walmart paid 3.2 billion in taxes in 2018. Check ur facts.
Renea Dearing Dijab Has anyone been paying attention to the economic news in the past few days and weeks? The Farmer’s Association has disavowed his policies and said that a record number of farmers have filed bankruptcy. And most of them probably voted for him. While the economy has chugged along despite him, this trade war with China may get seriously ugly. Stocks dropped today. But no matter, the market is up and down and the truth is, most Americans don’t have serious money in the market anyway. The minimal tax cuts didn’t stimulate the economy. Most middle class people paid higher taxes last year. Everyone should be getting sick and tired of companies like Walmart and Amazon making BILLIONS of dollars and paying little to no taxes (This has been status quo under Democratic presidents as well.) I am afraid an epic recession is coming. His supporters will blame it on Hillary, most likely. Or Obama. Or maybe even the Fed. Anyone but Trump. But I think the shit show is about to hit the fan. And Trump and his family will not suffer one bit. The rest of us, however, better buckle up.
Renea Dearing Dijab I think the only way to save America is to get money out of politics. All of them — on both sides of the aisle — to one degree or another — are beholding to special interests. The shenanigans that go on up there hiding stuff in bills unrelated to the t…See More
Nephew-In-Law To be honest the markets have been going up for so long it’s about time for them to level out. Of course there will be alil down turn. Don’t think it’s time to start crying recession. This trade war has long been coming. It’s time to level the playing field. It’s time to start buying America again. We have become to dependent on foreign goods.
Even if a recession starts most people won’t even notice it besides that the mainstream left media will talk none stop about it.
Most middle class paid more is actually only 9%
The working class felt the biggest reduction in their paychecks. Which most of the blue collar workers get 95% or greater of their taxes back. So in short working class didn’t have to lend the government their hard earned money interest free to the government.
Renea Dearing Dijab I agree I’m all for single subject bills. Yes it will take longer to pass bills subject by subject but oh well they take to much time off anyway
Denise Dianaty Nephew, this is about the soul, the morality of America. It’s about your daughter. I want you to sit her down, and say to her angelic face, as if they are your own words, these DIRECT QUOTES Trump has said to women — including about his own daughters:
- “Nasty woman.”
- “Horse face.”
- “That dog.”
- “Face of a pig.”
- “Miss Housekeeping”
- “Not my type.” [Referring to one of the women who accused him of assault — specifically, rape — implying he has a type he’d rape?]
- “Disgusting animal”
- “Low IQ.”
- “Blood coming out of her wherever.”
- “Must Be a Pretty Picture, You Dropping to Your Knees”
- “She’s probably deeply troubled, and therefore great in bed.”
- “I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers”
- “You’ve got to be aggressive. You’ve got to push back hard. You’ve got to deny anything that’s said about you. Never admit.” [Referring to assault accusations]
- “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president. I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”
- “I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”
- “Grab them by the pussy.”
- “I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily.”
- “I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her.”
- “When a man leaves a woman, especially when it was perceived that he has left for a piece of ass — a good one! — there are 50 percent of the population who will love the woman who was left.”
- [To a 14-year old girl] “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years I’ll be dating you.”
- [To the camera following him in Trump Tower, about a 10-year old girl,] “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”
- “She got schlonged.”
- “You never get to the face because the body’s so good.”
- “A crazed, crying lowlife… a dog.”
- “Does she have a good body? No. Does she have a fat ass? Absolutely.”
- “When I Come Home and Dinner’s Not Ready, I Go Through the Roof”
- “I tell friends who treat their wives magnificently… Be rougher”
- “Putting your wife to work is a very dangerous thing”
- “You have to treat women like shit”
- “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
- “26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military… What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?”
- [To a female reporter] “You wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”
- “Well, I think that [then infant Tiffany’s] got a lot of Marla. She’s a really beautiful baby, and she’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether she’s got this part [motions over the breasts area] yet, but time will tell.”
- “Don’t you think my [16-year old] daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
- “If she wasn’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her”.
- “You [Stormy Daniels] remind of [my daughter] Ivanka.”
- [Asked what he and Ivanka like in common] “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”
- “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
- “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”
- “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”
- “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”
Nephew, BTW, I rarely watch CNN. I get most of my news from NPR, PRI, the AP, Reuters, the Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, ProPublica, BBC News, and ABC News. I like ABC because it’s my preferred local station. The others are the most reputable news agencies WORLDWIDE. And, I always track the sources.
Do not challenge me on history and scholarship, Newphew. Not only am I grad-school educated, I am a writer who researches everything I write about. That means trips to the library, to the law archives, to university archives. It means referencing reputable sources producing credible facts that are repeated time and time again by every researcher who examines the evidence.
Capitalism is NOT taxpayers supplementing billion-dollar, for profit companies so they don’t have to pay their workers a living wage, and can push more wealth to the board members. Capitalism is NOT you working to line the pockets of the stockholders while the men and women working next to you and under you are going bankrupt because of a medical crisis — even though they have insurance! Capitalism is NOT government subsidizing for the TRILLION DOLLAR oil industry. Capitalism is not fueling a trade war that kills the independent farming industry, then shelling out billions in subsidies to corporate agriculture. Capitalism is NOT giving corporations a free ride. Capitalism should be those companies standing on their own profits, paying their fair share of taxes for the infrastructure they use to make their billions — infrastructure their employees and your taxes support. Corporations and the wealth class hold more wealth combined than 99% of the American population. That’s not capitalism — that’s virtually feudalism.
Subsidies ARE welfare, i.e. “socialism,” for corporations and the wealth class. And, YOUR tax dollars pay those subsidies.
You said Trump is doing what you voted for him to do. What has he done for you? For your neighbors? For the poorest people in your community?
Did you vote for children in cages? Did you vote for polluted drinking water for little Grand-niece? Did you vote for him to pollute our air? Did you vote for corporate malfeasance? Did you elect him to end protections for girls and women in school reporting sexual misconduct and rape? Did you vote for Individual 1 to defy Congress and established law? Did you elect him to get rid of the post office? Did you elect him to give massive tax breaks to the 1% and corporations? [85% of his tax cuts went to corporations and the wealth class. While wages remained stagnate as costs went up — in real terms, that means middle class income value decreased.] Did you vote for Russian interference in our elections? Did you elect Individual 1 to commit campaign finance fraud, for which he was named in the indictment of which his personal fixer has already been convicted? Did you elect him to appoint a now convicted foreign agent as Defense Secretary? Did you vote for Russian oligarchs buying leverage in our economy and influence over our politicians? [Read about with recent events in Kentucky.] Did you elect him to stop LEGAL immigration as his latests policies seek to do? Did you vote for him to make it easier for Russia to invade and take over their neighbors with impunity, as he’s trying to do for Putin’s invasions of Crimea and attempt in Ukraine? Did you elect him to impose a ban on people just because they’re from Muslim countries? [Before you answer that last one, recall that my own husband was an asylum seeker from Iran] Did you elect him to embrace white nationalists, white supremacists, actual card-carrying nazis, and fascists while criminalizing literal ANTI-fascists? Did you elect him to demonize POC as infestations or invaders? Did you elect him to hand the Grand Canyon and Yosemite over to strip miners and frackers? Did you elect him to denigrate women? Did you vote for him to kill the fair pay act for women? Did you elect him to make it legal to kill endangered species — to kill the American Bald Eagle if it’s in the way of capitalism?
None of what he’s done is capitalism. It is the bare, bald rape of our natural resources. It is the immoral abuse of our most marginalized girls, women, POC, and working poor. It is NOT conservatism. It is evil on a grand scale. Is that what you voted for?
Nephew-In-Law First off never bring my daughter into any of ur thought again.
Second still don’t give a crap what the man said.
Third sound like ur jealous that no man would ever talk to u like that.
Finally takes a bigger piece of shit than anything he can say to bring my daughter into any conversation.
U pathetic fat piece of shit!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I sat at my parents’ table, sharing meals with this man. I’ve sat in my parents’ evangelical church with him. I know he’s been to their church many more times than I have. I know his wife is an evangelical. This is a man who has sat at my table. In 2006, he drove all night to come to my house and use his personal long-haul truck to move us from MO to NC. In 2010, this man sat in my living room after we got back on our feet from that move, smiling and happy while I held his angel-faced little daughter in my lap and read to her. He played with my own Persian American son. That day in my home, and other days and years at my parents’ home, he watched that child climb into my lap or come to me for hugs again and again — and he played with my son.
That someone welcomed into my own home could become this is disturbing. That someone who welcomed my little immigrant family has become this is frightening. I’m glad he blocked me after that last shot. This is what Trump has wrought. This is what we’re fighting against.